As this year's conference is going to be held in a hybrid format and aims to offer a truly unique experience of combining both live and virtual event, we've recently come up with the idea of using a special event application. And now we are really happy to announce that Protemos has become the sponsor of the UTICamp-2021 Online Environment! Protemos is a business management system for small and midsize translation companies that allows to manage clients, vendors, projects, files, documents and finance in order to automate the related processes, thus helping business owners make their teams really effective. They believe that it is people’s job to make decisions and craft creative solutions, while all boring and routine tasks should be left to the machines.
Thanks to Protemos, our innovative event app will allow us to enhance the experience of our attendees by giving them even more opportunities for knowledge-sharing and networking at UTICamp-2021. It will also serve as a “bridge” between onsite and online event participants.
Here are some of the things you will be able to do with just your mobile phone in the UTICamp-2021 event app:
- Access attendee list and profiles for your effective networking research;
- Use one-to-one messaging with your colleagues and new friends;
- View the conference agenda and be aware of the latest event updates, as well as bookmark your favorite sessions;
- Look through speaker profiles and sponsor pages;
- Comment on presentations, take part in the polls and raffles in real time;
- Enjoy integrations with your favorite social media;
And much more!
As you see, we are working hard to make UTICamp-2021 a truly unique and unforgettable experience! Eager to become part of it? Just join our hybrid event – onsite event registration still continues, while online event registration is about to open.